Classic Distillery Segway Spin
Our Original Segway Discovery Tour
We started offering our 30 minute Spin in 2005 and haven't stopped since. Spend a few minutes learning how to ride the Segway then discover the fascinating history behind the former Gooderham and Worts Distillery as you roll on two wheels.
Perfect and recommended for beginners, you won't believe how fun and easy the machine is to ride. If you want a great introduction to the District and the Segway, this is the tour for you.
30 Gristmill Lane, Toronto, Ontario M5A 3C4, Canada
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • 30-minute Segway tour
- • Training session
- • All necessary equipment, including helmet
- • If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- • If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- • If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- • You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Notice of Participation
- • Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- • Minimum age is 12 years.
- • Minimum weight is 100 pounds (45kg), maximum weight is 280 pounds (127kg).
- • Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended (high-heeled shoes are not allowed).
You might also be interested in