Segway Discovery Zurich Public Tour
Discover best of Zurich cruising with the newest, self balancing Segway PT i2 (available Wednesday to Sunday)
Everyone will find that this guided cruise (taking about 2 1/2 hours) along the lake, the famous Bahnhofstrasse and Limmatquai is a worth-while trip full of discoveries. Come face to face with Zürich's past through a selection of buildings, history and anecdotes. You too will be fascinated by the numerous indications of bygone days, which document the early international significance of the city. A Must for every guest.
There is no minimum number of participants required. Maximum Group size for online bookings is 7 persons. For larger groups please contact us by phone or e-mail and you will get our offer immediately.
Sign up possible until 6 PM the day before.
Various point of views like Belvoir Park, Rieter Park, Enge Church, Hürlimann Square, business district with convention center and music hall, Bahnhofstrasse, Bürkliplatz, Münster Square and much more
Engimattstrasse 14 Parking, Engimattstrasse, Zürich, Switzerland
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • Segway Training and Practice
- • Local competent tour leader (max 6 persons per guide)
- • Helmet
- • Safety west
- • Hotel pickup and dropoff
- • Food and drinks
- • - Noshow or cancellation within 2 days before tour: 100 % of price
- • - Payment by wire transfer, credit card (full payment required 2 days before tour)
- • Just bring your booking confirmation
Notice of Participation
- • Minimum age 16 years
- • No drivers license required
- • Max weight: 120 kg
You might also be interested in