Segway Discovery Tour Berne (Private guided)
- the famous Matten district
- the Rose garden with breathtaking view to the city
- the old town with Münster square and church
- the house of government
Discover best of Bern, cruising with the newest, self balancing Segway PT i2.
Everyone will find that this guided cruise (taking about 2 1/2 hours) in Bern is a worth-while trip full of discoveries. A Must for every guest.
Dampfzentrale, Bern, Switzerland
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • - Personal Segway I2 (street legal)
- • - Helmet
- • - Guides
- • - Safety west
- • - Rain poncho
- • not mentioned services like Hotel pickup / dropoff
- • Sorry that you cannot cancel.
- • You will receive booking confirmation, no voucher required
Notice of Participation
- • Minimum age 16 years. Valid drivers license is required. Good footwear (No flip flops, open sandals or high heels) as well as for the current climatic conditions appropriate clothes recommended. Wearing a helmet is mandatory (helmets will be provided) and general ability to drive (no drugs, no alcohol) is assumed. The Segway City Tours will only take place in reasonable good weather conditions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a booked excursion can take place on the scheduled date/time. Due to weather or security reasons cancelled tours can be rescheduled at no further costs.
You might also be interested in