Segway Discovery Basel City Tour (private guided)
This is an exciting tour to explore Basel City:
- West and east side of Rhine river
- Tinguely Museum
- parts of the oldtown with famous Münster and Pfalz
- St. Alban and Spalentor
- Boardwalk Rhin River
Tour start with information about the Segway PT and how it works. After that guests will have enough time for training.
The tour will follow the rhine river crossing the river more than 4 times.
Group size: This tour is available for closed groups only, minimum is 6, maximum is 15 persons.
For larger groups with more then 15 persons, please contact us by phone or e-mail and ask us for a quote and availability. You will get our offer immediately.
St. Alban-Rheinweg, Basel, Switzerland
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • - Personal Segway I2 (street legal)
- • - Helmet
- • - Guides
- • - Safety west
- • - Rain poncho
- • not mentioned services like pickup/dropoff
- • Cancel for free until 48 hours before tour, after that no refund.
- • You will receive a booking confirmation, no voucher required
Notice of Participation
- • Minimum age 16 years. Good footwear (No flip flops, open sandals or high heels) as well as for the current climatic conditions appropriate clothes recommended. Wearing a helmet is mandatory (helmets will be provided) and general ability to drive (no drugs, no alcohol) is assumed. The Segway City Tours will only take place in reasonable good weather conditions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a booked excursion can take place on the scheduled date/time. Due to weather or security reasons cancelled tours can be rescheduled at no further costs.
You might also be interested in