Segway Discovery Tour Interlaken (Private Guided)
Uniquely situated between the lakes of Thun and Brienz and at the foot of the mighty peaks trio Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, Interlaken is famous for its stunning surroundings and picturesque nature.
Both holiday and conference location of international importance, Interlaken lies within the Bernese Oberland. It is a significant starting point for various sport and leisure activities for all age groups. Enjoy the extraordinary natural beauty of the lakes, experience the international atmosphere and savor the view of the spectacular mountains
Discover the attractive landscape of the Bödeli between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. Starting at the vibrant and international centre of Interlaken, we cruise easily from picturesque location to the next.
We visit the cultural highlights such as the historic Old Town of Unterseen, the Rugenbräu brewery, castle ruins at Unspunnen, the heart of the village Wilderswil and the Japanese Garden. Together we enjoy the luminous colors of both lakes and the unique panoramic view of the distinctive mountainous scenery of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
Highlights of the tour
the emerald green waters of the Aare
Old city of Unterseen
Mountain scenery of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau
Neuhaus on the Lake of Thun
Village center of Wilderswil
Bönigen and the Lake of Brienz
Jungfraupark Interlaken, Kinderparadies Mysty Land, Obere Bönigstrasse, Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • Segway, Helmet, Rainponcho, Safetywest and of course Tourguide(s)
- • also included: Park Entrance and Refreshment
- • Hotel Pickup/Dropoff
- • Transfers
- • Free of charge until 48 hours before the tour
- • Theree is no voucher required, booking confirmation is ok
Notice of Participation
- • Minimum age 16 years. No drivers license is required. Good footwear (No flip flops, open sandals or high heels) as well as for the current climatic conditions appropriate clothes recommended. Wearing a helmet is mandatory (helmets will be provided) and general ability to drive (no drugs, no alcohol) is assumed. The Segway City Tours will only take place in reasonable good weather conditions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a booked excursion can take place on the scheduled date/time. Due to weather or security reasons cancelled tours can be rescheduled at no further costs.
You might also be interested in