Segway Discovery Tour Locarno/Ascona (Private Guided)
Discover best of the region Ticino like Losone, Ascona and Locarno enjoying a private guided Segway City Tour.
This perfect team experience guarantees a lot of fun and gives also a lot of background information to the beautiful region of Ticino.
This tour is available an can be booked online for closed groups only, minimum is 4, maximum is 10 persons. For larger groups with more then 10 persons, please contact us by phone or e-mail and ask us for a quote and availability. You will get our offer immediately.
Approx. tour length is about 3 hours (that includes a detailed briefing and driving instructions).
It also includes a soft drink during the tour. Optionally possible to book an aperitif Riche at the Albergo Losone.
Meeting Point: at Albergo Losone.
This is an exciting tour to explore Basel City
- West and east side of Rhine river
- Tinguely Museum
- parts of the oldtown with famous Münster and Pfalz
- St. Alban and Spalentor
- St. Johann Tor with passengery cruise boat terminal
Albergo Losone, Via dei Pioppi, Losone, Switzerland
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • Segway, Helmet, Rainponcho, Safetywest and of course Tourguide(s)
- • Hotel Pickup/Dropoff
- • Transfers
- • Free of charge until 24 hours before the tour
- • Theree is no voucher required, booking confirmation is ok
Notice of Participation
- • Minimum age 16 years. No drivers license is required. Good footwear (No flip flops, open sandals or high heels) as well as for the current climatic conditions appropriate clothes recommended. Wearing a helmet is mandatory (helmets will be provided) and general ability to drive (no drugs, no alcohol) is assumed. The Segway City Tours will only take place in reasonable good weather conditions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that a booked excursion can take place on the scheduled date/time. Due to weather or security reasons cancelled tours can be rescheduled at no further costs.
You might also be interested in