Passeig de gracia & Barri gracia
Barcelona tour by Segway PT
Your first stop is Barcelona’s Barri Gòtic, in the center of the old city. Home to a labyrinthine tangle of streets, the neighborhood contains some of the city’s most impressive 15th-century architecture. Admire stately buildings sitting cheek-by-jowl with sidewalk cafes, and then pass through Columbus Square to La Rambla. Stop for photos on the famous boulevard against a backdrop of colorful flower stands, and continue cruising to Barcelona’s old harbor at Port Vell. Glance at the yachts bobbing on the water and pass the glitzy Maremagnum leisure center and Palau del Mar hotel. Glide through the fishing district of La Barceloneta to see the main promenade stretching along Platja de la Barcelona, the city’s main beach. Toward the end of the beach lies Barcelona’s Olympic port, so follow your guide to it for a photo stop. Pass through Parc de la Barceloneta and enjoy a last stop by El Cap de Barcelona (the Head), a surrealist sculpture by American artist Roy Lichtenstein. Finally, return to the start point.
Estació de Sants, 08014 Barcelona, Spain
Uh, a mapContainer Loading... If it's too long, check Google connectivity, please!
- • Use of a Segway and helmet
- • Local guide
- • Bottle of water
- • Food and drinks, unless specified
- • Gratuities (optional)
- • Hotel pickup and drop-off
- • If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- • If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- • If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- • You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Notice of Participation
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- • A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- • Minimum age is 10 years
- • This tour operates with a maximum of six people
You might also be interested in